9th February 2021
Phone Barbara 0421 062 218 or David 0421 062 241 EMAIL -
Instagram - barbaraeastondancestudio
Welcome to the Barbara Easton Dance Studio!
We offer a FREE ONE WEEK CLASS PASS! You can try any or all of our age appropriate classes.
This will help your child to decide which classes they prefer. Book now to secure your spot.
We are approved Active Kids and Creative Kids providers. A second Active Kids voucher starts in July.
Get your $100 vouchers now from Service NSW and use it towards your class payments and uniforms.
Please click on the link below to receive your Active Kids $100 and Creative Kids $100 vouchers
David will be at the studio every Saturday 9.30am - 1pm & each Tuesday 4.45pm - 6.30pm.
He is our office manager and can help you with fees, uniform sales, shoe fittings and all enquiries.
We look forward to meeting our new students and parents.
Term Fees can be paid by cash at the studio, or direct deposit. We do not have Eftpos.
Bank Details: Commonwealth Bank, Account Name: Barbara Easton Dance Studio
BSB: 062468 Account Number: 10425852
Please write your "Child's Full Name" with your bank deposit.
Fees must never be in arrears.
Catch up Classes – Just a reminder that all classes must be paid for, even if you are absent. We offer a “Catch up Class” so you can do a similar class or try a different class for when you were away.
Private Facebook Group - Please join our “Official Barbara Easton Dance Studio” facebook page. This is a private page for our dance parents and students.
You can make comments, check our latest updates.
We often post videos of the kids dancing in class for you to view and your child to practice. If you have been trying to join our page without success please email or phone me, especially if you have a different last name to your child. (that I might not recognise)
INSTAGRAM - Please like or tag yourself in our pics and follow us at 'Barbaraeastondancestudio'
If you would like to order a studio jacket with our logo on the front and back please ask David in the office. $45. These jackets are larger than average for their size. We have jackets available now.
New Showgroup Members - We are always on the lookout for more students to join our Showgroup. We perform around the local area in clubs, and shopping centres. If you are interested, you must be taking as many dance classes as possible to reach the required standard. Plus we are looking for bright and confident personalities with big smiles.
COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
· If your child is old enough please drop off and pick up. Make sure they have a drink and some snacks if they are in 2 or more classes. These should not be shared with other students.
· Kristine will be at our front door for parents who need to come in, to sign their name and mobile phone number. You can bring your own pen if preferred. We will also have hand sanitiser at the door. Please also wash your hands when leaving home.
· If your child is in the Pre school class or is very young, then ONLY ONE PARENT is to come into the studio. No siblings are allowed to stay in the waiting rooms. .
· The upstairs entrance will be closed on Saturdays.
· Parents please do not see David unless you need shoes, uniform or to pay fees in cash. Online Payments are preferred during this time.
· We will continue to take every health and safety precaution at our studio in regards to the Corona Virus (COVID-19
· Students and Parents must wash their hands before and after class. We also have disinfectant and sanitiser available at the studio, or you can bring your own wipes etc.
· The studio will be wiped down with disinfectant. This will be done throughout the day. We have adjusted our classes to ensure that students will not be holding hands.
· Any props used in class will be cleaned after use.
· Any coughs or sneezes should be done into the student/parents elbows and not in their hands (please encourage your child to do this at home too).
· Please don't send your child to the studio if they, or a family member is sick. If your child is missing from class due to an illness they will be able to do catch-up classes afterwards. The well being of our students and families is a top priority.
· Waiting room chairs will still be spaced further apart. Dancers will also be be spaced further apart on the barre and when in the centre.
· There will be no coffee or magazines available.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Barbara, David, Bronte, Kelvin, & Bella